High quality & durable
We stock and sell a wide range of high-quality, durable strapping so you can secure your pallets and products with confidence. Our strapping range also includes strapping machines, tools and accessories to cover all your strapping needs.
Our highly experienced team can advise on which strapping is best suited to you. If you have any questions, contact us today, we’d be happy to help.
For more information on strapping and its uses, continue reading below:
When it comes to securing pallets, strapping is commonly used to prevent shifting or movement of the goods during handling, stacking, or transit. It helps maintain the stability of the pallet load, reducing the risk of damage or loss of products. Strapping can also enhance the overall structural integrity of the pallet, ensuring that it remains intact and can be handled safely.
Strapping offers several advantages for securing pallets:
- Load stability: Strapping keeps the items on the pallet tightly secured, preventing them from sliding or falling during transportation. This helps to maintain the integrity of the load and minimises the risk of damage.
- Enhanced safety: By minimising load movement, strapping contributes to a safer working environment, reducing the likelihood of accidents or injuries caused by shifting loads.
- Improved handling efficiency: Securely strapped pallets are easier to handle with forklifts or other material handling equipment, allowing for smoother and more efficient operations.
- Theft prevention: Strapping acts as a deterrent against theft or unauthorized access to the goods, as it requires deliberate removal or cutting of the straps.
Apart from securing pallets, strapping has various other applications in different industries and sectors:
- Bundling: Strapping is used to bundle together loose or irregularly shaped items such as pipes, timber, or newspapers. It keeps them compact and organised, facilitating handling and storage.
- Packaging: Strapping is employed to secure and reinforce packaging materials, such as corrugated boxes or crates, preventing them from opening or collapsing.
- Construction: Strapping is useful in the construction industry for securing building materials like lumber, metal beams, or drywall. It helps maintain stability during transportation and prevents damage.
- Agriculture: Strapping is utilised for binding agricultural products like bales of hay, cotton, or straw. It ensures they remain tightly packed and protected from the elements.
- Manufacturing: Strapping is employed in manufacturing processes to secure components or finished products for storage, assembly, or shipping.